Company mergers and international cooperation involve posting employees abroad.
Administrative relocation procedures need time, energy, language skills and technical knowledge.
That is just what the foreign employee does not have.
And he or she is expected to focus on their new tasks.
- Initial check & orientation tour
- The needs of transferees differ. A family with children lives differently from a single expat.
- That is why we have prepared a special IHIDA checklist.
- House hunting
IHIDA finds the right home, organises the handover and takes care of everything – right up to the perfect move.
- Administrative procedures
- Formalities and utilities
IHIDA handles everything to do with the authorities – visa, work permit, child benefit, insurance and much more.
Driving licence transfer, TV, Internet, telephone, parking